White Collar Crimes
Financial and white collar crime cases typically involve severe penalties that could affect your financial security, your rights and your reputation. The New Orleans attorneys of DiGiulio Utley, LLC provide aggressive defense in regulatory and white-collar crime cases.
With judges serving harsher penalties in environmental and white collar cases, more and more cases are resulting in jail time and significant fines in the event of a conviction. Conviction of regulatory, environmental, financial or white collar crimes can result in significant fines and jail time, and can end your professional or political career.
If you suspect you may be the target of an investigation, or if you have been charged with a financial crime, contact DiGiulio Utley, Attorneys at Law for a free evaluation of your case —and to begin preserving your rights and reputation.Strategic Criminal Defense Begins with a Careful Investigation of the Facts
We will begin an immediate, intensive investigation in your case to protect your rights and preserve all necessary evidence. We will scrutinize police reports, witness statements, accounting and banking records as well as work with experts who can support the defense of your case.
It is essential for you not to speak with a federal investigator without first consulting with an attorney who can protect your rights and interests. For a free case evaluation and information about white collar crime investigations, please contact us now.
We defend people charged with white collar crime offenses such as:
- Grand Jury Testimony Preparation (subject, witness, target)
- Money laundering
- RICO Act violations
- Public corruption
- Fraud, including
- Bank fraud and mortgage fraud, especially related to the current mortgage crisis: conspiracy, false mortgage applications, false property appraisals, etc.)
- Health care fraud, including Medicare or Medicaid fraud
- Public benefits fraud such as Welfare or FEMA fraud
- Internet fraud and "phishing" schemes
- Identity theft
- Mail, wire, credit card or check fraud
- State or federal tax fraud
- Securities fraud
We defend clients who are facing allegations of having criminally violated environmental regulations, either those applying to the state of Louisiana directly, or environmental crimes investigated by the EPA:
- Illegal dumping/Illegal toxic waste dumping
- Improper storage of hazardous materials
- Falsification of documents
- Willful failure to comply with federal environmental regulations
As a law firm, we are compassionate in guiding our clients through the criminal justice system and work to resolve every case in the best interests of our clients. Contact us now for an immediate, free evaluation of your case.