Theft and Property Crimes
DIGIULIO UTLEY, LLC Criminal Defense Practice
LOUISIANA CRIMINAL DISTRICT COURTS, ORLEANS PARISH MUNICIPAL COURT; FIRST AND SECOND PARISH, GRETNA, LOUISIANA (JEFFERSON PARISH)
We defend clients facing the following charges, including:
- theft of goods (shoplifting)
- attempted theft
- criminal damage to property
- burglary (simple burglary, aggravated burglary)
- contractor fraud
- identity theft
- credit card fraud
- unauthorized use of a motor vehicle (auto theft)
- illegal possession of stolen things (automobiles and other movables)
Or for any other misdemeanor or other municipal charge, contact us to aggressively represent you. Attorneys Dylan C. Utley and Ariel K. DiGiulio focus their criminal defense practice on aggressive representation and strategic defense of people who are facing criminal charges.
Contact us now to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney and for an immediate, free evaluation of your case.