At DiGiulio Utley, LLC our primary practice area is criminal defense at the municipal, state and federal levels. We represent clients who have been arrested on misdemeanor charges, state charges, felony charges, drug charges, property and theft charges, DWI charges, federal charges, federal drug conspiracy charges, white-collar crime charges, (including pre-indictment through trial, federal target representation as well as witness representation) to name a few. If you have been charged or expect that you or someone you care for will be charged with a crime, call (504) 524-4080. For more information on each of our practice areas, please see links below.
ARRESTED? CALL (504) 524-4080 or TEXT: 504-812-8490New Orleans Criminal Defense
Lawyers Dylan C. Utley and Ariel K. DiGiulio focus their criminal defense practice on aggressive representation and strategic defense of people who are facing Louisiana or federal charges as well as municipal code violations and expungements of criminal records.
DIGIULIO UTLEY, LLC has the experience and skill to protect your rights— and your reputation—as they fight for the best possible outcome in your case.
As criminal defense attorneys, we are compassionate in guiding our clients through the criminal justice system and work to resolve every case in the best interests of our clients in New Orleans, LA.
We defend clients who have been charged with virtually any Louisiana or Federal crime and Municipal Code violations:
- Louisiana drug crimes and Federal drug crimes: We handle the defense of state and federal drug crimes, misdemeanor and felony charges, including, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession with the intent to sell, distribution, trafficking, cultivation, manufacture and prescription drug crimes. Learn more about our Drug Crimes Practice >>
- DUI / DWI and Other Traffic Offenses: We handle traffic offenses including DUI and DWI charges. Be sure to contact us immediately after being arrested for DUI or DWI so that we can help you keep your driving privileges. Learn more about our DWI / DUI Practice >>
- Theft, Property Crimes, Crimes against Persons: We defend clients facing charges of property crimes and crimes against persons including, burglary, scams, auto theft and shoplifting. In federal, state and municipal court. Learn more about our Theft and Property Crimes, Crimes against Persons >>
- Misdemeanors and Municipal Ordinance Charges and Violations: If you have been arrested for possession of marijuana, public drunkenness, disturbing the peace, underage drinking, resisting an officer or resisting arrest, an open container charge, lewd conduct, public intoxication assault and battery, battery of a law enforcement officer, simple battery, destruction of property or for any other misdemeanor or other municipal charge, contact us to aggressively represent you. Learn more about our Misdemeanors and Municipal Ordinance Charges Practice >>
- Felony Violent crimes, homicides and murder: Our violent crimes and murder defense practice handles cases of assault and battery, murder, homicide, abuse, domestic violence, manslaughter and homicide. Learn more about our Violent Crimes, Homicides and Murder Practice >>
- Federal Criminal Defense: If your case is charged in a Louisiana Federal District Court (Eastern, Middle or Western), we can help. Learn more about our Federal Criminal Defense Practice >>
- White Collar Crimes: We represent clients accused of complex white collar crimes in cases involving embezzlement, fraud, forgery, money laundering, RICO Act violations, public corruption, Internet crimes, and bribery. Learn more about our White Collar Criminal Defense Practice >>
- Sex Crimes:
Contact us if you have been arrested for any sex crime, including statutory rape, rape, soliciting sex crimes (solicitation), sexual assault, sexual battery, Internet sex crimes and soliciting sex violations.
- Federal Grand Jury Representation: Whether you find yourself a target, subject, or a witness, we can guide you through this process.
- Expungements: Often times clients are unable to obtain employment because employers conduct criminal background checks on potential employees only to find that the person has a criminal record. We have experience in obtaining an expungement for clients so that they can clear their record and obtain employment. Depending on the crime, an expungement may be possible in state, municipal or traffic court. LEARN MORE ABOUT EXPUNGEMENTS >>
- Appeals: The law firm of DiGiulio Utley, LLC refers direct appeals and post-conviction relief applications to the outside law firm, Law Office of Letty Di Giulio, LLC. To visit her website and leave this site please go to www.lettydigiulio.com
Contact us now to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney and for an immediate, free evaluation of your case.